The Leister VARIMAT 700 automatic welding machine features high contact pressure, ensuring consistent process reliability when welding thermoplastic membranes on flat roofs. Highlights include easy conversion from 230 to 400 V and an innovative swivel-in mechanism to insert the nozzle effortlessly and quickly into the overlap. The flexible rear transport axle provides for balanced handling and allows the VARIMAT 700 to track straight without correction. Depending on the application, it can be adjusted to accommodate either field seam or close edge detail welding.
- High welding reliability due to more contact pressure
- Tracking accuracy thanks to variable transport axis
- Nozzle swivel-in mechanism for fast insertion
- Visual alarm when leaving the welding window
- Flexible voltage choose between 230 and 400 V