The WELDPLAST 605 is the largest extruder from Leister. Due to its high output of 13.2 lbs/hr and its long, slim design, it meets the needs of civil engineering contractors who also want to efficiently implement large-scale projects with ease. The powerful WELDPLAST 605 hand extruder is perfectly designed for the materials and the various applications in civil engineering. Perfectly suited to weld geomembranes made of PE and PP used worldwide in mines, landfills, fish breeding ponds, water reservoirs and the like.
- Long life-span thanks to it’s brushless drive motor
- Documented welding data (key parameters) with Leister Quality System (LQS)
- Digital display and LED light to illuminate welding area
- Extruder screw with dual zone heating
- Intelligent power management
|Material||HD-PE , LD-PE , LLD-PE|
|Protection class I|